ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS Quaternary System
Efficient and Fast Quaternary System
The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS Quaternary System remains our most flexible, high-throughput method development platform. Whether you need to quickly develop new methods or analyze large numbers of samples, the H-Class PLUS System decreases the time to result while increasing the depth and quality of information received from sample analysis.
ACQUITY Arc UHPLC System for Method Lifecycle Management
Flexibility without Compromise
Ideal for method modernization, robust method development, seamless transfer and routine use, the ACQUITY Arc System is ideal for any stage of method lifecycle management. If you are looking for a universal UHPLC system that can easily transfer between R&D and QC, has a smaller footprint, and lower operating costs, the Arc is for you. With dual flow paths, you can easily switch between different dwell volumes to determine how new or legacy methods change under different conditions. This flexibility works seamlessly with the 2998 PDA and AQCUITY QDa mass detector.
ACQUITY UPLC Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector (for H-Class PLUS)
The ACQUITY UPLC Photodiode Array Detector (PDA) provides a lower dispersion flow cell, broad wavelength with 2D and 3D capable operation, unprecedented trace analyte detection and quantitation using broad spectrum optics of uncompromising linearity.
2998 Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector (for Arc)
This PDA Detector offers advanced optical detection, a wide linear dynamic range, and unique lamp optimization for trace analyte detection.
ACQUITY QDa Mass Detector
Delivering high quality mass spectral data with ease, the ACQUITY QDa Mass Detector requires minimal user training. Critical mass data is automatically analyzed and applied to the peaks in your chromatogram, ensuring confidence that your analytes are properly identified, and detectable impurities aren’t obscured by coelutions.
Empower 3 Chromatography Data Software (CDS)
The pharmaceutical industry-leading CDS, Waters Empower™ software ensures data traceability and delivers a customizable 21 CFR 11 compliant-ready solution to securely analyze, process, and report data to meet your requirements.
S-Matrix Fusion QbD with PeakTracker
Fusion QbD’s deep integration with Empower lets you dramatically accelerate method development and improve method optimization by adding:
- Fully automated and flexible Design of Experiments (DOE)
- UV and MS Based Peak Tracking, a powerful new technology to automate, optimize, and simplify the use of PDA and MS spectra data in LC and LC-MS method development. PeakTracker uses 3D PDA and MS spectra data augmented with standard UV peak results to automatically track peaks, including auto-deconvolution of co-eluted peaks
- Hyper-accurate retention-based Resolution Map Modeling, along with modeling individual peak resolutions and all other required method chromatographic performance requirements
- Instant automated modeling of all study parameter effects, including linear, non-linear, and interaction effects, on all your critical performance characteristics
- Regulatory accepted integration of QbD Robustness
Waters Column Chemistries & Vials
Not all columns and vials are created equal. Each lot of Waters columns undergoes rigorous validation testing to ensure not only initial quality, but also batch-to-batch consistency. Likewise, each lot of Waters Certified Vials are tested for impurities using LC-MS to prevent sample contamination. The ACQUITY H-Class PLUS and ACQUITY Arc UHPLC Systems for Method Lifecycle Management can be purchased with a wide range of scalable, reproducible, selective column chemistries and vials suitable for your analyses. See the online Waters consumables catalog to help you choose the column chemistry and vials that will best meet your needs.