Arc HPLC System
Performance you need, results you can trust
Ever-evolving regulations are impacting LC method approaches for product quality control and beyond. Count on the Arc HPLC System for high-efficiency separations and quality data to help meet your regulatory requirements with confidence. Arc HPLC allows you to easily replicate and improve the performance of existing LC methods without compromising data quality, eliminating the burdens of older, less efficient LC systems for routine use.
Rugged and reliable, Arc HPLC delivers the ideal balance of performance and value for right-the-first-time analysis and trusted test results:
- Enhance performance without redeveloping your method
- Run methods with greater robustness over traditional HPLCs
- Take advantage of low analyte carryover, high injection precision, and high back pressure tolerance for the easy replication, adjustment, and enhancement of existing HPLC methods
- Seamlessly receive transferred methods from Alliance™ HPLC or other HPLC platforms, preserving analyte retention time and reproducibility of your analysis
- Support compliance with Empower™, the gold standard, compliant-ready software that facilitates data review, eliminates burdensome compliance documentation, and improves the overall quality of laboratory data
Features and Benefits
High Sensitivity Optical Detectors
High performance analytical optical detectors, including photodiode array or UV/Vis, optimized to support detection for small molecule analytes, delivering exceptional sensitivity and linearity for your assays.
Adjust the injection relative to the gradient start to emulate other HPLC systems' dwell volumes, without the need to alter the gradient table. Successfully transfer most methods in just two injections.
Quaternary Solvent Management
Precise and accurate blending of up to four solvents with automated solvent compressibility compensation. Increase solvent flexibility with an optional, integrated solvent select valve, providing access to six additional solvents.
Auto•Blend PlusTM Technology
Program gradients directly in terms of pH and ionic strength to minimize manual mobile phase preparation and reduce potential for human error in routine analysis.
Heating and cooling that supports columns up to 300 mm in a stable temperature environment for method repeatability from lab-to-lab. Optional and integrated column switching for up to three columns provides unattended column changeover. Simplify method screening and easily switch back and forth to support multiple methods on one system.
Advanced flow-through needle design minimizes carryover by continuously cleansing the needle during run. User-configurable wash settings provide capability to address even ‘sticky’ compounds to help ensure a clean analysis of the current target sample.
Designed for Robustness
Integrated solvent degassing, seal wash, and fluidic path designed to reduce clogging associated with high salt content buffers for maximum uptime.
Benefit from an integrated offering of industry-leading columns, chemistry and software solutions to meet the needs of virtually every HPLC application.
- Columns: The perfect pairing for high-quality separations
- Informatics: get more from your data for more confident decisions
- Global Services: committed to your success
Waters Column Chemistries & Vials
Not all columns and vials are created equal. Each lot of Waters columns undergoes rigorous validation testing to ensure not only initial quality, but also batch-to-batch consistency. Likewise, each lot of Waters Certified Vials are tested for impurities using LC-MS to prevent sample contamination. The Alliance HPLC and ACQUITY Arc UHPLC Systems for Method Lifecycle Management can be purchased with a wide range of scalable, reproducible, selective column chemistries and vials suitable for your analyses. See the online Waters consumables catalog to help you choose the column chemistry and vials that will best meet your needs.